Orders for $100 & above are entitled to “Free Shipping”
Welding gauge that enables dimension measurement of weld overlay, fillet, leg length, etc. and even undercut depth measurement all in one.
- Supports measurements when doing various welding work.
- An extremely easy-to-read structure where the graduations can be read on the same plane.
- Undercut depth measurement, bevel angle, and opening angle measurement is possible.
- Enables discrepancy unevenness measurement, fillet leg length measurement, fillet neck thickness measurement, gap measurement, plate thickness measurement, etc.
- Very convenient for general welding work and welding work on steel frames and assemblies for construction, shipbuilding and bridges, etc.
- Used to measure the size, angle, etc. of weld overlay and fillet.
- Measuring bevel angle / groove angle(°) 0–60
- Stainless Steel (SUS410)
- Undercut depth measurement(mm) 0–25
- End legs length measurement and management of both high and low beads(mm) 0–25
- Measuring of Throat Thickness of the Ends(mm) 0-15
- Gap Measurement Instrumental(mm) 2-5
Made In Japan
5 in stock (can be backordered)
|Dimensions||11 × 9 × 1 cm|